|Left: Shing Lee Right: EPH|
So just to compare the difference in the books, in case you are wondering which one to get and should you even get a book now (By now, I mean January) .
|PSLE 2017 MCQ Qn 1 & 2|
|Shing Lee’s Answer|
Shing Lee’s Answer – No diagrams,
additional comments on the
application of the type of question
EPH’s Answer – Diagrams to illustrate the explanation
For both presentations, it’s a good read for students. However, there’s a better way to present the answers for them to learn from the question instead.
Sample written ISUN answer key:
This way of presentation will allow the students to:
1. Know what keywords to look out for in a question
2. Know the mark allocation in their answer
3. Know the keywords the markers look out for in their answer
4. Extra tips on the side – eg. similar types of question or common mistake
5. Handwritten words capture more attention from the kids than a chunky paragraph of answer key
DON’T MISS IT AGAIN! LAST 9 COPIES FROM THE PRINT LAST SEPTEMBER 2017.
|MCQ Book – 5 sets of 2017 Prelims Paper
+ Written Answer Key
+ 12 Page Guide to score Full Marks for MCQ
|During the launch, there was so many email orders that our team had to work late to revert and follow up with the orders.|
|one of the emails received last year! thank you for the feedback! <3|
2 simple steps to get your copy:
1. Reserve your copy
Send to: email@example.com or 97306179
Title: Order “Secure full marks for Booklet A”
2. Come down to our centre for collection
|This is ALL I have left. Reserve yours now at 97306179.|
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! IT IS SOLD OUT ON THE NEXT DAY I SHARE THIS POST! We have quite a couple of parents on the wait list. Do put down your interest so that we can collate the orders!